Thursday, September 6, 2012

Born Reckless


BORN RECKLESS


Born Reckless

I'm so awkward I can't make it through a shoot 




Usually I don't like tee shirts with cheesy sayings on them, but when my mom 
brought me home this holy distressed tee, I fell in love! Pair it with high rise shorts and boots for a
more casual look, or with a bright bandage skirt, leather jacket and some litas for a more formal, rocker chic look. As for my shorts, these are a must have staple.  High waisted jean shorts should be in every girls closet, I think I have about 4 or 5 pairs. 
Anyways.. Enjoy! xoxo

Born Reckless Tee: Forever 21
High Rise Shorts: BDG, Urban Outfitters
Combat Boots: DSW


Beanie Love



Urban Outfitters never fails me. Besides for my beanie and boots, everything here is Urban. I don't really wear beanies with anything that's not oversized, but I've been  seeing this look done a lot recently and I absolutely love it! In order to avoid a trashy look, I put an urban outfitters bralette underneath. I would wear this outfit to class, or out casually with my friends.. Enjoy!

Metal Tank: Urban Outfitters
Beanie: Hot Topic
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment