Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Nasty Gal's Do It Better"




Crop tops and snapbacks 

I'm an asshole.

VANS.


Gotta have fun when you're awkward like me

I love love loveeee snapbacks and boots. I just like to combine two different styles which I guess is what makes the style I have now.. God knows what you could call that. Anyways, I'm in love with this vans snapback. I picked it up at Pac Sun for probably 15$ if not less. During the fall, you will always see me rockin' a new snapback with boots or a retro pair of Nikes. 

Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Snapback: Pac Sun
Boots: DSW








NastyGal has the most amazing clothes ever.. Fact.
I saw these xMinkPinkx shorts on their website on sale and there was nothing that was going to stop me from buying them. At the same time, I picked up a fair of Jeffrey Campbell wedges in a leopard pony hair. Although I'm sad to say I haven't worn those puppies yet. Any-who,  I love the tie dye look of them, and if you KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE EVERY DAY I'll soon have a line of high rise levi cutoffs that are dyed, studded, cut up and FOR SALE. 

I love the look of a crop top paired with colorful high waisted shorts, but that's just me. I know, i've been wearing combat boots in the past 4 outfits but those things are my baby. 90 degree weather in Miami and I still wear them 5/7 days of the week. Another classic staple.

Enjoy! xoxo

Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Nasty Gal
Shoes: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment